Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013

Day 146

Tobermory/Stratford

Before we left Tobermory, we visited the lighthouse and another part of the coast. Then we drove to Stratford in order to eat ice cream and try the sandwiches of the York Street Kitchen (24 Erie Street). The sandwiches were amazing!


In the evening we were going to the movies and watched Monsters University. As I saw the first trailers, I expected really not much from this Pixar movie. But what should I say, it was a real Pixar with wonderful design, great animation, nice music, good humour, interesting characters and the story was also not bad. From me 85% (stay in front of the screen until the end of the credits)
As is usual Pixar indulges its audience with a short film. The animation of "The blue umbrella" was quite different, but very interesting. I saw better shorts before, however it's a nice one.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen